Quality Control (QC) & 2 Years Warranty
🚚 Bubble Wrap & Box Pack & Product Test Before Ship Out
👉 Ready Stock & Ship From Bocaue, Bulacan
📜 RX580 8GB Adaptation:
💡1. Motherboard: B150 series or above.
For H61, H81, H210 and other series motherboards, please note that the PCI-E slots on the motherboard need to be adapted to the PCIE 3.0 protocol. PCI-E 3.0 x16 is the best. Buyers are requested to confirm the PCI-E protocol before using the H series motherboard and so on.
For X series motherboards, RX580 8G is compatible with X79 motherboards and above, such as X370, etc.
💡2. CPU: CPU series i3-9800f (Intel CPU) / R3 (AMD CPU) or higher.
💡3. Power Supply: The best power supply to use is a 500W power supply or more (PS: Please note that the actual power supply mark is required, the virtual power supply only has 60% of the actual usage rate), if the user uses a 500W power supply for gaming, perhaps does not support games that require large amounts of card consumption. Due to insufficient power supply, “No Signal Display” will be displayed. So, please use a real 550w power supply to enjoy your card.
💡4. RAM: Buyers don't need to worry about memory module adaptation problems. The memory module just needs to make sure it can adapt to the motherboard used.
💡5. Monitor: RX580 8G is suitable for monitors with DP & HDMI interface. Please note that if buyers use an adapter to convert the DP and HDMI ports to VGA ports, they need to ensure the monitor performance can be matched to the RX580 8G. This means that buyers need to ensure that the monitor's performance can adapt to the RX580 8G when using an adapter.
💡6. Chassis: Buyers are requested to keep the chassis in good heat dissipation condition. The chassis temperature will not exceed the internal temperature of 60 degrees Celsius during running. This environment is what allows the card to function properly.
📌 Warranty & Refund Policy:
1. No reason to return or exchange within 15 days.
2. If it is verified that it is the quality problem of the product itself within three months, it can be exchanged.
3. Free maintenance service within half a year, and paid maintenance after half a year.
- Warranty & Refund Failure:
1. Unauthorized disassembly of machinery, modification or replacement of equipment.
2. Damage caused by lightning strike/voltage surge/poor quality power supply.
3. Circuit boards and components are damaged due to water or moisture.
4. The circuit board is burned.